This role is a great opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper who is ambitious, technically strong, and is keen to work in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment. The role will offer a huge amount of variety and opportunity to develop and get involved in exciting and challenging work as we continue to grow.
About The Role
- Purchase Ledger - including payment runs and supplier statement reconciliations
- Support the monthly management accounts preparation to cover both UK and USA offices
- Own the day to day bookkeeping and bank reconciliations using Xero
- Process bi-monthly pay-runs
- Support the preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Complete the payroll process.
The successful candidate will have 2-5 years relevant industry accounting experience and would possibly be part-qualified in their ACCA/CIMA/ACA/AAT studies.
You must be well organised and a committed individual.
- Strong Excel
- Strong knowledge of Xero would be highly desirable
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
TouchNote is the world’s most popular postcard-sending app.We believe the world would be a better place if everyone took a few moments to be a bit more thoughtful and considerate. We call it ‘keeping in TouchNote’ and it’s at the heart of everything we do.It’s our mission to make it easy for people to send thoughtful postcards, prints and presents with just a few taps of a phone or tablet. Since 2008 we’ve helped to send over 10 million postcards worldwide. You’ll find us featured in leading press publications, as well as on fridges, desks, pinboards and walls across the globe! We’re privately funded and based in London, UK.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive based on experience and open to negotiation.
Other Perks Include:
- Our Thoughtful Holiday Policy - it puts you in control of the amount of holiday you take!
- Company laptop (Mac or PC - you choose!)
- Choice of wellbeing benefits which include Private Medical Insurance and/or a gym membership
- A membership with Perkbox which gives employees access to plentiful discounts such as half price cinema tickets at major cinemas including Odeon and Vue, free mobile insurance and many more
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Friday drinks
- Team lunches
- Team socials every month
- Free TouchNote credits to use our product