Director of Growth
Director of Growth
A Quick Intro to TouchNote
TouchNote is the world’s most popular card sending app.
We believe the world would be a better place if everyone took a few moments to be a bit more thoughtful and considerate.
We call it ‘keeping in TouchNote’ and it’s at the heart of everything we do.
We’re a 10-year-old mobile scale-up, we’re privately funded and one of the UK’s fastest growing tech companies.
Since 2008 we’ve sent over 10 million postcards worldwide. You’ll find us featured in leading press publications, as well as on fridges, desks, pinboards & walls across the globe!
About the Role
Who we are looking for:
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Marketing/Marketing Director/Senior Growth Builder adept at creating and implementing multi-channel acquisition strategies, ideally including DR and BR television campaigns, as well as retention strategies that will maximise the rate at which users return and minimise churn.
- Someone who truly understands brand and storytelling in all platforms
- An all-rounder who thinks digital first and is adept in all parts of the marketing mix
- An innovator who looks for what’s new as well as optimising what’s worked in the past
- A great team leader who can inspire and drive a team; able to both create a great strategy and execute it
- An organised planner – who delivers great work on time
- A results-focused operator with an analytical mind
- An individual who can collaborate with peers and stakeholders across the business
- A great communicator who can make the complex simple
Areas of responsibility:
- UK, US and Rest of World markets
- A multichannel channel focus - driving sales across digital and traditional
- Leading a team of 6 covering acquisition, retention & product
- Planning and implementation of customer acquisition, retention and reactivation strategy and activity
- Leading initiatives for product improvements, conversion optimisation and best-in-class attribution and analytics
- Overseeing all digital marketing channels including SEO, paid search, social media, programmatic, CRM and more
- Online and offline media agency management
- Coordination and delivery of company-wide integrated marketing campaigns
- Acquisition of new customers
- Maximising customer retention rates, loyalty & lifetime value
- Driving customer activation and reactivation
- Budget management & efficiencies
- Effective leadership of cross-functional teams
- Creating and delivery of detailed marketing plans
- Delivery of digital marketing activity across all areas
- UK & international – US preferable
- Understanding of how back-end development, product and attribution work with & affect marketing & acquisition efforts
- Management of 3rd party agencies
- Managing budgets of all scales
Competitive based on experience and open to negotiation.