Senior QA Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Senior QA Engineer to manage our QA team to assess software quality through manual and automated testing, finding and reporting bugs and glitches on our iOS, Android and Web applications.
About The Role:
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Collaborating with other QA Engineers to define testing standards and strategies
- Creating logs to document testing phases and defects
- Test plan development
- Testing iOS and Android platform based mobile apps, REST based APIs and website
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams
- Helping troubleshoot issues
- Managing continuous integration (Jenkins / CircleCI / BitRise / or any other similar) system
- Conducting post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Automation experience is an added advantage
- Understanding of Agile Scrum process
- Ability to work from our TouchNote office - sorry, no remote working options!
- 4-5 years of solid QA tester experience
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
TouchNote is the world’s most popular postcard-sending app.We believe the world would be a better place if everyone took a few moments to be a bit more thoughtful and considerate. We call it ‘keeping in TouchNote’ and it’s at the heart of everything we do.It’s our mission to make it easy for people to send thoughtful postcards, prints and presents with just a few taps of a phone or tablet.Since 2008 we’ve helped to send over 10 million postcards worldwide. You’ll find us featured in leading press publications, as well as on fridges, desks, pinboards and walls across the globe!We’re privately funded and based in London, UK.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive based on experience and open to negotiation.
Other Perks Include:
- Our Thoughtful Holiday Policy - it puts you in control of the amount of holiday you take!
- Company laptop (Mac or PC - you choose!)
- Choice of wellbeing benefits which include Private Medical Insurance and/or a gym membership
- A membership with Perkbox which gives employees access to plentiful discounts such as half price cinema tickets at major cinemas including Odeon and Vue, free mobile insurance and many more
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Friday drinks
- Team lunches
- Team socials every month
- Free TouchNote credits to use our product