We are looking for experienced an Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver TouchNote’s vision and strategy.
About The Role:
The ideal candidate will drive growth by designing and executing product strategy and managing a small, expert team who are committed to conducting user research, leveraging data to make decisions and defining strategic roadmaps to help TouchNote grow exponentially.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with your team of developers and our Scrum Master to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with our creative Studio, PR and Marketing
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Define the ins and outs of our products, from feature overview and user stories to wireframes, functional specs and end-to-end product ownership
- Deliver high quality product roadmaps on time and to their full spec
- Take a hands-on and analytical approach to measuring continuously and optimising the results across all products
You are a seasoned, customer-focused product expert with experience in the digital space. You’re super smart, thoughtful and considerate, you have a track record of delivering results, and you don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Ideally 2-4 years’ experience in product management in the online space, preferably with a strong mobile focus.
- A proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations
- A solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- The ambition to lead a small, dedicated cross functional team
- A genuine love for beautiful product design, a good eye, and an insatiable desire to improve the user experience and user happiness of everything around us
- Solid knowledge about the mobile app ecosystem, product management methodologies and agile development, specifically Scrum
- Hands-on experience building and growing a high profile consumer product in the US and the UK, in either a product management, UX or product design capacity
- Experience of designing, conducting and analysing qualitative and quantitative user research
- A proven track record as strong communicator, influencer, and cross-functional partner
- Good consumer product intuition based on experience, but reinforced through a deep understanding of user feedback and analytical data
TouchNote is the world’s most popular postcard-sending app.We believe the world would be a better place if everyone took a few moments to be a bit more thoughtful and considerate. We call it ‘keeping in TouchNote’ and it’s at the heart of everything we do.It’s our mission to make it easy for people to send thoughtful postcards, prints and presents with just a few taps of a phone or tablet.Since 2008 we’ve helped to send over 10 million postcards worldwide. You’ll find us featured in leading press publications, as well as on fridges, desks, pinboards and walls across the globe!We’re privately funded and based in London, UK.
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive based on experience and open to negotiation.
Other Perks Include:
- Our Thoughtful Holiday Policy - it puts you in control of the amount of holiday you take!
- Company laptop (Mac or PC - you choose!)
- Choice of wellbeing benefits which include Private Medical Insurance and/or a gym membership
- A membership with Perkbox which gives employees access to plentiful discounts such as half price cinema tickets at major cinemas including Odeon and Vue, free mobile insurance and many more
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Friday drinks
- Team lunches
- Team socials every month
- Free TouchNote credits to use our product