Marketing Executive (CRM & Email)
We are looking for an ambitious, driven and talented marketeer who is passionate about all things CRM/email marketing! You will work alongside the other CRM executive with the support and management of the Retention Lead. You will have the opportunity to work on our CRM program, including high-volume newsletters and highly segmented lifecycle emails, push notifications and in-app messages.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic person to work in a fun, fast-paced environment at a mobile-first company that’s constantly growing.
The Day-To-Day Responsibilities of the CRM/Email Executive Include:
- Campaign execution: plan, build and deploy multi-channel communication journeys, alongside ongoing testing and experimentation.
- Campaign planning: Coordinate campaigns and work closely with other departments, e.g. product teams, designers and copywriters.
- Analysis and reporting: produce weekly and monthly reports, sharing keys metrics, insights and trends with the wider team.
- Testing and optimisation: conduct regular testing to measure performance and incorporate learnings into future activity. You will use reporting, analysis and insight to develop and optimise campaigns through A/B testing.
- Content planning: contribute to and update the content calendar, ensuring relevant activity is planned throughout the year.
- Be a communications and marketing all-rounder, able to jump onto and assist with other projects as they arise.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1-2 years of CRM/email marketing experience, executing lifecycle campaigns or customer communication programs
- Knowledge of best practices for email creative and templates, segmentation, deliverability, dynamic content and testing methodologies
- Knowledge of dotmailer or equivalent ESP
- Good Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal English with basic copywriting skills
- Intermediate HTML knowledge desirable
- Knowledge about push notifications, mobile channels and marketing automation is desirable
- Experience with subscription based businesses is a bonus
Your Working Style:
- Results obsessed digital native, who is resourceful and independent and works with passion and energy
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment with great time management skills
- Data/ fact based in your approach to decision making with great analytical skills but you don’t allow the data to paralyse you
- Passionate about technology and apps
- Excited by international opportunities and the challenge of growing a business
TouchNote is the world’s most popular postcard-sending app.We believe the world would be a better place if everyone took a few moments to be a bit more thoughtful and considerate. We call it ‘keeping in TouchNote’ and it’s at the heart of everything we do.It’s our mission to make it easy for people to send thoughtful postcards, prints and presents with just a few taps of a phone or tablet.Since 2008 we’ve helped to send over 10 million postcards worldwide. You’ll find us featured in leading press publications, as well as on fridges, desks, pinboards and walls across the globe!We’re privately funded and based in London, UK.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive based on experience and open to negotiation.
Other Perks Include:
- Our Thoughtful Holiday Policy - it puts you in control of the amount of holiday you take!
- Company laptop (Mac or PC - you choose!)
- Choice of wellbeing benefits which include Private Medical Insurance and/or a gym membership
- A membership with Perkbox which gives employees access to plentiful discounts such as half price cinema tickets at major cinemas including Odeon and Vue, free mobile insurance and many more
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Friday drinks
- Team lunches
- Team socials every month